With life constantly changing in the world at this time and having to make a committing to anything long-term seems a little daunting. What I’ve noticed with myself is yes, I commit to something however in the back of my head I keep in mind that whatever I made a commit to can change. For nearly two years, this has been the new for me and many others.
I use to teach yoga to at least 4 to 17 people per class, I use to have a weekly schedule stating the location where I’ll be and what type of class it will be. Now, for over a year that has changed, my classes have been all virtual for exceptions for a few contracts; majority of it has been online.
One night after midnight, I was laying in bed in deep thought, yes I also do deep thinking in bed. No, not really I was really between sleep in that REM but still aware I was trying to sleep. Very awkward that stage. Anyway..this idea came to me; like all my other great ideas. Instead of offering a continuous yoga classes, why not offer short term yoga programs? No pressure on the student to continue to keep coming but will still get the same benefits.
Benefits to 1-1 Yoga class
- You can book and work around your schedule
- We can spend more time on a Asana if required.
- Classes’ are all private and confidential
- More comfortable, gain confidence
- You can choose what type of yoga you like
What type of yoga do you offer?
I offer several styles that will suit your needs.
- Gentle Hatha – a great and gently practice for beginners
- Restorative Yoga – A deep and relaxing yoga practice
- Kundalini Yoga – The yoga of awareness, this involves breathwork, chant and Kriya’s.
- Yin Yoga – a slow-paced yoga practice, Asana’s are held up to 3 minutes.
Where can I Pay and how?
If you are Canadian, you can pay by Email Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org and PayPal
If you are in the states or worldwide, you can pay by PayPal.
Please note: All Fee’s are in CAD.
We can also book a 45 Minutes free consultation for any questions you may have.
You can also email me at email@example.com if you any inquiries.
All My Relations,